|Battle:||Battle of Worcester in Worcester, Worcestershire, England|
|Ship/Arrival:||John & Sara, May 1652|
|Prisoner and List:|
|Other SPOW Associations:|
Published: 24 Mar 2020
Researcher: Teresa Rust
Editor: Teresa Rust
Daniel Oneale, “Scotch Prisoners Sent to Massachusetts in 1652, By Order of the English Government” 1
Name Variations: Oneal [O’Neil, O’Neal]
First Generation in the New World
1. DANIEL ONEALE, was born presumably in Scotland.
1. I have not found one record for DANIEL Oneale at American Ancestors OTHER THAN the “Scotch Prisoners Sent to Massachusetts in 1652, By Order of the English Government” 1
2. There is a James ONEAL in York County, Massachusetts on 19 Jan 1732.
3. Jeremiah Neal married Mary BUFFUM in Salem a sister of William Beanes (a possible SPOW) wife, Sarah BUFFUM.
- Vital Records from The NEHGS Register. Online database. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2014. https://www.americanancestors.org/DB522/rd/21065/379/1425475723