|Battle:||Battle of Worcester in Worcester, Worcestershire, England|
|Ship/Arrival:||John & Sara, May 1652|
|Prisoner and List:|
|Other SPOW Associations:|
Published: 11 June 2018
Updated: 11 Oct 2018
Page contributors: Ray Dusek, Teresa Rust, Cindy Todd
James Micknab is a name found on, A list of the passengers aboard the John and Sarah of London John Greene Mr. bound for New England, dated 11 Nov 1651. ~ Suffolk Deeds, LIBER I., Massachusetts, 1880. Google Books Online
First Generation in the New World
Children of James and Sarah (Roper) McNabb:
2. i. MARY² MCNABB, (James¹), 1671-?
2. ii. ALICE² MCNABB, (James¹), 1675-?
2. iii. JOHN² MACKENAB/MCNABB, (James¹), 1678-1751, 73 years at death.
2. i. MARY MCNABB, (James¹), 1671-?
2. ii. ALICE MCNABB, (James¹), 1675-?
2. iii. JOHN MACKENAB/MCNABB, (James¹), was born at Dedham on 23 Oct 1678 and died at Dedham on 08 Dec 1751. He married, ELIZABETH DEANE, (1689-1727).
Children of John and Elizabeth (Deane) McNabb:
3. i. MARY³ MACNAB, (John², James¹), b. 5 Nov 1722-19 Apr 1756.
3. ii. SARAH³ MACNAB, (John², James¹), 4 Jan 1724-1803; m. 19 Mar 1752, SETH FULLER.
3. iii. ABIGAIL³ MACNAB, (John², James¹), 1727-1819. She married at Boston on 28 Oct 1761, JAMES WHITTAKER.
“Does anyone have any family history/birthdate etc. on James McNabb. I found him listed on the John & Sarah after the Battle of Worcester in 1651 and his marriage to Sarah Roper in 1669 (Dedham, MA). From there I can follow his family down to my dad but I can’t find anything before the battle about him or his parents/siblings. Would love to know more. Thanks. Cindy.”
Mrs. Abigail Macnab and Spouse James Whittaker
Marriage Date 28 Oct 1761 Boston
Source: Family History Library, Salt Lake City, UT, Film # 0818093-0818095.
Name James Whittaker
Name Mrs. Abigail Macnab